Substance Use Disorder
If you or a loved one meets two or more of these points below, within a 12-month period, please call (877)-RECOVERY or (888) 559-5109 to speak with one of our addiction specialists about treatment options. Our team makes themselves available to talk to you 24/7.
- Taking the substance in larger amounts or for longer than you’re meant to.
- Wanting to cut down or stop using the substance but not managing to.
- Spending a lot of time getting, using, or recovering from use of the substance.
- Cravings and urges to use the substance.
- Not managing to do what you should at work, home, or school because of substance use.
- Continuing to use, even when it causes problems in relationships.
- Giving up important social, occupational, or recreational activities because of substance use.
- Using substances again and again, even when it puts you in danger.
- Continuing to use, even when you know you have a physical or psychological problem that could have been caused or made worse by the substance.
- Needing more of the substance to get the effect you want (tolerance).
- Development of withdrawal symptoms, which can be relieved by taking more of the substance.
Our rehab facility at Royal Life Centers Detox treats substance abuse in an inpatient level of care. Our guests often choose to continue their addiction treatment with us, in our residential inpatient program. We also offer a variety of aftercare options to continue addressing substance use disorder for long term sobriety.
Royal Life Centers provides a wide range of treatment programs, designed to follow our guests through the recovery process. Royal Life Centers offers treatment programs including: medical detox, residential inpatient, a partial hospitalization program (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), an outpatient program (OP), sober living and graduate housing.
Our aftercare options provide guests with confidence in their lasting sobriety, as they continue to learn about relapse prevention and how to balance life and recovery. Our two types of outpatient programs are very different, as the intensive outpatient program is part of our 9-week program that transitions guests from PHP to IOP, preparing them for our outpatient program if they so choose. Our guests that are in our 9-week program live in our sober living housing. Outpatient guests may attend their outpatient services while living at home, or while living in our graduate housing option.
What is Recommended?
It is recommended to follow medical detox with our 2-week residential inpatient program. After our residential inpatient program is completed, many guests choose to continue their addiction treatment in our 9-week program that transitions them from our partial hospitalization program (PHP) to our intensive outpatient program (IOP). After completing our 9-week program, guests who obtain a job with the help of our vocational services, are invited to live in graduate housing and attend our outpatient program. Our outpatient program can also be joined by first-time guests who have some time in sobriety and would like to enrich their recovery.
At Royal Life Centers, we introduce guests to 12-step programs of recovery, for them to grow a support network and gain the tools they need to create lasting sobriety. 12-step programs of recovery hold groups called “meetings” all around the world, at any given time. These 12-step programs of recovery are vital for guests to continue working on their recovery even outside of a treatment setting. At Royal Life Centers, we give guests the insight and tools to build a happy, healthy life in sobriety. Our goal is to prepare guests for independence, giving them confidence in their maintaining sobriety for life. We wish to bring guests to a place of happiness and confidence in themselves and their abilities. Because We Care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our addiction specialists, toll free at (877)-RECOVERY or (888) 559-5109. Our team is available to speak with you 24/7. Because We Care. You can create lasting sobriety, while living a happy and healthy lifestyle. Royal Life Centers is here to help.